Re[2]: SU builds its last production car carburettor

To: smenzel@halcyon.halcyon.com_at_internet_gateway@ccm.jf.intel.com,
Subject: Re[2]: SU builds its last production car carburettor
From: Mike A Gendimenico <Mike_A_Gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 94 11:12:17 PST
Text item:

[Last SU stuff deleted]
/This leads to the question of whether there are some/any/decent retro-fit
/fuel injection kits for British cars. Not that I mind having to regularly
/tune my SU's, but the idea of having fuel injection does interest me.

/Take care
/Sandro

/'66 Midget
/'73 Jensen-Healey

There was a Jensen-Healey that was on our day before the brit-cars tour that had
a replacement FI system on it.  It was an electronic system that replaced the
Z-S carb setup.  Looked really nice, but I don't know anything else about it.

Mike

Text item: External Message Header