re: 77 MGB for sale - arguments against

To: smiller@bnr.ca (scott)
Subject: re: 77 MGB for sale - arguments against
From: c340808@is6.mdc.com (Sharon Oblinger)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 94 16:07:10 PDT
> Stieber A  <stiebera@db.erau.edu> writes:
>

>    In the fall, see yourself bundled up in a chunky sweater, with leaves
>    falling into the car, racing around trying to find piles of them to
>    drive through.
>
> Take that car to Wisconsin!
>
> Scott Miller
> (My Spitfire *never* overheats after September...)

 I was wondering if anyone has any great stories about driving around
through the fall leaves and enjoying the true change of season.
I'm from (and native born) So. Calif. and I truly envy those with
real seasons and especially places with big trees and fall color.
  :-) Happy Motoring!!

        -----
       /     \_
Sharon Oblinger