Tire source for 165R14 (73 MGB, Rostyle)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire source for 165R14 (73 MGB, Rostyle)
From: "Brian - bcrulifs@eos.ncsu.edu" <bcrulifs@eos.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 94 02:03:49 EDT
        I've had this particular car for closing on two years now, and the
entire time it's had four, different, used tires of various tread depth,
and half of them are now past their legal depth.
        I'm looking for a source of 155R14 or 165R14 or equivalent tires (what
is the aspect on these, anyway?).  Primarily I'm looking for ones that
won't shake my arms off at 70 mph any longer and will get me from point
a-b without having to slow in the corners too much.  Thanks for your
suggestions (I'd appreciate direct e-mail [bcrulifs@eos.ncsu.edu] as
it's difficult to find things on the list sometimes.)

Brian
Raleigh, NC, USA --- 73 MGB