WWW pages for older TVR's and Rallying

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: WWW pages for older TVR's and Rallying
From: John Upham <scsupham@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 15:07:49 +0100 (BST)
Hi folks,
        I am developing some html documents stored on our WWW server
containing information on both TVR's and rallying. Please
inspect and comment ! I could have waited until I was happy with
the finished product but since I am a programmer this would never be true !

                              best wishes,

                                       john upham
p.s.

Use the following URL to access this information:

http://www.chem.rdg.ac.uk/g50/mmrg/john/interests.html

p.p.s if you are not familiar with terms such as WWW, URL etc then let me
know and I'll help out.

John Upham, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Reading, Berks., RG6 2AD, UK.
Email: scsupham%reading.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet), scsupham@reading (JANET),
WWW URL:   http://www.chem.rdg.ac.uk/g50/mmrg/john/john.html
Voice: +44 734 875123 x7451 (day), Fax: +44 734 311601