Calif. XKE Opportunity!

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Calif. XKE Opportunity!
From: TUSLER%MP050@ECCSA.Tredydev.Unisys.com
Date: 19 SEP 94 12:08
  O.K., All those of you who lament that you never get "Those outrageous
deals," muster your courage and your pocket books, and let's see who snaps
this one up first (I don't have any more room in my garage. Oh, for a barn!)
This was in this morning's Orange County Register (Calif.):

 "'66 XKE, 4.2 liter, xlnt orignal condition. $1600 OBO (1HLA045) pp
  714-489-5940"

 The phone number is an Orange County California area code...

 Other: I bought the Moss' headliner kit for my MGB-GT. It suggests
mounting the foam to the ceiling first (What kind of adhesive to use?
It would have to be temperature resistant...) and then mounting the
fabric to the foam (Again, what adhesive: it can't bleed through the
fabric!).  It seems to me, after having wallpapered a small ceiling,
that thereby insanity lies.  I cannot imagine trying to mount fabric UP
onto the foam backing avoiding wrinkles, gaps, bubbles, drips, and
mindless, frothing-at-the-mouth, screaming, yelling, sworking, foam-
melting obscenities shouted at the top of the lungs forever forming
my childrens' vocabulary.  Have any of you attempted this particular
form of masochism?  Are that any tricks, techniques? What adhesives?
Should I set fire to TINTIN and collect the insurance?
*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA             "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                  "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com   "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*