List requests, etc.

To: autox@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: List requests, etc.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 15:55:28 -0600
I'm slowly getting caught up with the -request mail, with now only about 100
outstanding requests, maybe a week's worth.  I'll try to get it all done in
the next few days.

At about the time I get caught up, I may switch over to an automated server,
probably majordomo, so that requests can be processed with a bit more
timeliness.  Gee, just when you got used to the idea of having a human
do the mailing list, things are gonna change!

But then again, as far behind in everything as I am, it might be a while
before I actually make the change.  Don't worry, you'll have plenty of
notice when the change does happen.  I'll even send out instructions,
though it continually amazes me how many folks on this list can't follow
simple guidelines.

Remember, to remove yourself or change your address send mail to the
appropriate list address:

      british-cars-request@autox.team.net

      autox-request@autox.team.net

      datsun-roadsters-request@autox.team.net

Also, perhaps by the end of the month I can get a chance to go over the
disk fund accounting, see where we stand on that.  I think it is still
around $300, which is not enough to buy a 1 gig or so SCSI drive for my
HP.

mjb.