Re[2]: Moss Motors Carpeting

To: claudia@hpnst.mayfield.hp.com, tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com
Subject: Re[2]: Moss Motors Carpeting
From: Kendall Robinson <kendallr@smtplink1.chey.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 94 17:28:41 EST

>> Question from Don:  Has anyone installed a Moss Motors carpeting
>> kit (budget variety) in an MGB?  Are there any gotchas?  Is
>>there a particular order that the pieces should be installed in?

>The most recent issue of "British Car" magazine (October?  anyway,
>the one with the Blue Train Bentley on the cover) has an article
>entitled "Tidy up your TR6" in which they install a Moss Motors
>carpet kit (albeit not the 'budget' variety) as part of the
>tidying. The description of the carpet installation was fairly
>generic and would apply to any vehicle.

I'm in the process of installing a budget carpet kit in my MGB right
now.  I also happen to have a copy of the instructions that Victoria
British sends with their kits.  I didn't buy my kit from VB or Moss.
I think the VB instructions came with one of their catalogs.  Maybe
you could give VB a call and ask them to send the instructions to
you?  They provide pretty good guidelines.

Kendall
kendallr@chey.com