Am I Famous?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Am I Famous?
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 19:02:14 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Well, I'm sure I'm not famous, maybe infamous...

I was poking through the latest mailing from The Roadster Factory, and low
and behold but there is my car on page three! I was quite surprised. The
picture was taken at the VTR in Ashville, NC at Taylor Ranch. Although there is
little detail to the picture, my car is the red TR6 with the open grass space
to the driver's left, or the third RED TR6 going from right to left. Oh, the
picture is on the bottom row, second from the right page three.

Wow, fame and fortune await!

Bye,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |