Re: Bill Sohl is Famous too.

To: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.edu (Lawrence Buja)
Subject: Re: Bill Sohl is Famous too.
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 10:16:51 -0400
Lawrency Buja writes:

> Bob Lang writes:

> {I was poking through the latest mailing from The Roadster Factory, and low
> {and behold but there is my car on page three!

> Hummm, I noticed that SOLer Bill Sohl is mentioned/honored in the
> current issue of Jaguar World as one of the volunteers who helped save
> the old Jaguar archives when the Jaguar-North America corporate offices
> moved from NY to NJ years ago.

Not only that, but Bill Sohl and his wife (Linda, I think) are
*pictured* in the same Roadster Factory Mailing that Bob Lang is
referring to.   By that, I mean that there is a picture of *just*
Bill and Linda, with an appropriate caption identifying them.

--ken

Kenneth B. Streeter        | ARPA: streeter@sanders.com
Lockheed Sanders           | UUCP: ...!uunet!sanders.com!streeter
PTP2-A001                  |
65 River Road              | Voice: (603) 885-9604
Hudson, NH 03051           | Fax:   (603) 885-0631