Re: Worst boge I ever saw.

To: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Worst boge I ever saw.
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 09:37:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 22 Sep 1994, Greg Meboe wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Sep 1994 TVRVixen@aol.com wrote:
> > The worst boge I ever saw:
> > I was working at an independent sports car shop in 1971 in a university
>town.
> >  A customer (one of those over-educated but cheap university types) had a
> > Lotus Elan. He had fixed his own brakes.  His car had had a leaking steel
> > brake line.  To fix it he had wrapped it with layers of aluminum foil and
> > epoxy glue. Need I say more?
> > Don         ^^^^ ^ ^^^ ^^^^
>       Don, Yes I do think you need to say more.  I don't see the bodge
> and I reread it three times.
>                               Greg Meboe   meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
>                               Dept of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
>                               Washington State UNIVERSITY  Pullman, Wa.

I wondered myself.  I think it must be that he shouldn't have wasted money
on the aluminum foil; the epoxy alone should have been sufficient.

   Ray Gibbons, B.S., Ph.D.

                Professor of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
                UNIVERSITY of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT
                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910