Re: British Cars Digest #1375 Fri Sep 23 01:15:01 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1375 Fri Sep 23 01:15:01 MDT 1994
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 09:06:52 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

I'm looking for the front bumper overriders for a 1970 MGB-GT. I wonder
if anyone might have them and be willing to part with them for less than
Moss wants (~$20 each). I've used the search for these things as an
excuse to haunt the local pick a part yards here for a while, but the
thrill is gone for now. If anyone could help out, I'd appreciate it.
Also, what is the adress of the "roadster shop"?

yours,

John P.
1970 MGB-GT