Seeking retrc. seat belt

To: SOLers <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seeking retrc. seat belt
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 12:57:32 -0400 (EDT)
Dear SOLers,

I am looking for a good (used) retractable 4 or 3 point seat belt for my
'71 Midget.

I know that it is not the safest to buy used seat belts and in some
states actually prohibited by law. But I'd rather trust somebody who can
say that he was using the seat belt with no accidents and who could tell
me the age of the good thing (rather than the junk yard XY).

I'm having really a hard time to find a good position in my !#@!@@$ 3-point
_nonretractable_ seat belt. I was driving an Autobianchi Abarth with a
4-point retractable seat belt and it was really fun!

And if someone thinks he would know a good address to get an inexpensive
seat belt like I am looking for, than please post the phone!

Thanks a lot!

Agustin