Importing from Canada

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Importing from Canada
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 11:48:59 PDT
Fellow Scions,
Whilst attending British Car Day near Toronto last weekend, I found
a 1967 Spitfire for sale.  I'm concerned with legal complications
(and costs) involved with the process of importing the car into New
York state from Canada.  Can anyone advise me regarding possible
complications and/or shortcuts through the legal quagmire?
Many thanks!

BTW, British Car Day was great, with  beautiful weather and well over
700 Britcars.  Thanks to Chris Ball and the Toronto Triumph Club for
hosting this event!  It will be on my calendar for years to come!

George Haynes
Dove Grey 1956 MGA
Blue 1964 Spitfire .. slowly being reassembled.... too slowly!
BRG 1965 TR4A... the next restoration
*Like Roger Garnett sez, there's always room for one more...*