Spit/GT6 conversions

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spit/GT6 conversions
From: <amace%sedofis@VM1.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 94 13:07:04 EST
 Just a note to thank all of you on the list and elsewhere who have
 converted, are converting or are considering converting a Spitfire to
 a *GT6 convertible*. Not that I haven't thought about it a zillion times, but
 until such time (if any) that I do, I rest knowing that, thanks
 to you all, the value of extant GT6 coupes will at least remain
 stable due to increasing scarcity of same.

 Thanks, folks! ;-)

 Andy Mace, Hoags Corners (NY) USA

 P.S. Drop all those discarded GT6 tubs in the nearest US Mail box, and
 they will be delivered postage paid to me. (REALLY? NO, NOT REALLY!)