TR4 In or near Boulder, CO?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 In or near Boulder, CO?
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 06:17:02 PDT
Scions,
A fellow stopped by the house yesterday, asking to look at my TR4A.
It seems he lives in Boulder, has been doing major metal work on his
TR4 and needs details of how the trim and interior are assembled.
He looked my car over pretty thoroughly and took a few photos but
they won't begin to give him all the details he will need.
I said I'd try to locate a Scion with a TR4 in or near Boulder - someone
who can provide the details this fellow needs.  Interestingly, he lives
on the same road as Lawrence Buja.
Anyone who might qualify please contact:
        Lou Ferra
        3455 Table Mesa #239L
        Boulder, CO 80303
        Home: 303-494-1059 or Work: 303-939-9510
BTW, he seems to be a pretty good auto painter (he had painted the
Fiat he was driving and it looked great!) so he might be a good
candidate for someone in Boulder who needs a paint job.

George Haynes
Dove Grey 1956 MGA
Blue 1964 Spitfire ... slowly being reassembled
BRG 1965 TR4A... the next restoration