My Good man

To: bryan@Roborough.gpsemi.COM
Subject: My Good man
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 09:39:44 -0400 (EDT)
Holy nerve point batman, someone takes exception 'ere.

Well, being from a silly Sussex Mummy and a Mancester Dad I can assure
you that I am not trying to "put on" an accent in my email Bryan!
While I do still say  (when being sarcastic) "some brilliant cove" or
"you steaming half wit", or "utterly gormless"  I do NOT pretend to be
P.J. Woodhouse. So, drive that out of your noggin!

On the "my man" issue I always thought it was an American football phrase,
used after a goal and sprinkled with hard slaps on the back and the
"thumbs up".

 Curiouser and curiouser Pooh.

I saw the answer to the Limey bit flash by several times on the download
so I'll leave it alone.

P.S.
My Dad still slips up and says "EEE ! I've lost me muuney" on occassion.

Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work
'75 Spitfire 1500 // '64 Healey 3000 Mk. III // '59 TR3A
       THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR MOTORCYCLES. STAYED TUNED !