Ayuh! LBC's in Maine...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Ayuh! LBC's in Maine...
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 09:11:28 -0400 (EDT)
Just returned from a 10 day jaunt around costal Maine, w/o the TD. Visited the
Owl's Head Museum of Transportation near Camden, ME. It's worth a stop. There
are a few nifty R.R.'s in the collection. Great old airplanes too. I saw
exactly 0 (zero) LBC's on my 800 mile trip! Weird.

Returned from vacation and installed new ignition components from Moss on the
TD. That, with the rebuilt carbies really make the car go. Hmm...just in time
for fall drives in the mountains...life is grand.

I just found out that members of the New England T Register receive free
shipping from Moss. Great deal.

I've worked in college and university administration for most of my career.
Here in the Berkshire mountains we have a device that eliminates the need for
aluminum foil and epoxy on brake lines. All of us here at the college prefer
it, since we don't need to get our hands dirty, and it requires no
installation. And bext of all, it's paid for by the taxpayers. It's called the
escape ramp.

                                Doug Phillips; B.A., M.B.A.
                                Associate Treasurer
                                Williams College