new purchase

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: new purchase
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 94 09:45:53 EDT
To: Charlie Farwell

Congratulations! Another happily confused Triumph owner. Welcome to
the fold.

TeriAnn got deeper into the wire wheel thing than I would have, but
she has a point. Do check the splines and do keep them greased.
Now, if you really want a set of 60 spoke wheels, I have two sets
of painted (not chrome) 60's of which you may have your choice
really cheap (as I have no need for them). They'll need to be cleaned
and repainted, but they're good solid wheels. Think about it.

You stretch a tonneau cover by leaving it in the sun for a couple hours
to get nice and warm, then pull firmly toward the snaps. If you were
close before, it should stretch enough, but don't force it. And don't
try a heat gun or hair dryer as one fellow I know did. You want the whole
thing to stretch, not just a small area.

Rik Schlierer
NYSDOH_Local Assistance
Albany NY