Re: My Score

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Score
From: Thomas.Jell@zfe.siemens.de (Thomas Jell)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 94 16:28:07 +0100
My score:

1d 2d 3d 4c 5d 6d 7d 8d 9d 10d

I'm happy to be off the deep end. There is no way of return, just where we want
to be.

  Tom

btw. noone provided a 4 and 5 D

Ps.: took my Spitfire to work today as forecast told something about warm
sunshine this afternoon ... looks like I'll get my shower today on the way back
home.

Thomas Jell                       |  '79 Spitfire (running, running, ...)
Siemens AG, Corporate R&D         |  '74 STAG     (running)
ZFE BT SE 41                      |  '63 TR 4     (being rebuilt)
Otto Hahn Ring 6                  |
81730 Muenchen                    |
E-mail : jell@km21.zfe.siemens.de |
Tel : +49 89 636 47405            |
Fax : +49 89 636 40757            |  +++ Long live MESA +++