Re: Quiz: Should You Own A British Car?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, fisher@avistar.com (Scott Fisher)
Subject: Re: Quiz: Should You Own A British Car?
From: Jeffrey_Lo@ccm11.sc.intel.com
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 94 09:55:32 PST
Some new answers for #1 & #2...

>1.  You climb into the driver's seat of a car you haven't driven
>for nearly a week, turn the key, and nothing happens.  You:
>C.  Jump-start the car from whatever other vehicle in your
>stable is currently running and drive around at high speed
>to charge the battery quickly.

D. Push start the car followed by the high speed drive to charge the
battery.

>2.  A few weeks later, the car does the same thing, this time on a new
>battery.  You:

D. You start trying to always park on a hill so you can roll start the
car without having to work up a sweat by pushing it.

Maybe these answers are influenced by the fact that my airplane doesn't
have a starter (or an electrical system for that matter) and it always
is started by hand-propping it...

--
Jeff Lo
jlo@gomez.intel.com