stuck brake disc

To: akgua!att!british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: stuck brake disc
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: 28 Sep 94 17:21:00 GMT
Well, I went out at noon in the MGA and the weather was
beautiful.  'About 72F and sunny.  I began to smell something hot
about 5 miles from the office.  It appears that my left, front
disc brake is dragging.  I have a 11 mile trip home.  Any
suggestions?  I could feel that the brake pedal suddenly acted
like I had less travel.  (like IT had less travel)  Could low
brake fluid cause that?  I'll check that first.  My master
cylinder does leak some.  I wonder what could cause that?
Don Mathis
AT&T Bell Labs