Re: stuck brake disc

To: akgua!att!triumph.cs.utah.edu!british-cars-request,
Subject: Re: stuck brake disc
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: 29 Sep 94 13:42:00 GMT
Far out !!  My MGA has a tactile-olfactory feed-back
to let you know when the brake fluid is low.  The brake
pedal gets harder at a higher extension from the floor
and the brake pad that hangs up stinks!  Talk about
engineering.  I added the fluid and shazam.....alles is gute.
Maybe I should say that everything is quite ducky.
This week-end our MGA club is going to Covington, Georgia,
(Sherman missed this one.) where "In the Heat of The Night"
is flimed. (hahaha..flimed!!! I love it.)  filmed.  There is
a tour of homes.  I'm getting lots of points with my wife on this
one!! After the tour we will caravan to Social Circle, Ga (strange
name for a town) for lunch at the Blue Willow Inn.  'should be
a beautiful week-end.  Cheers--

Don Mathis