TC's Forever

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TC's Forever
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 15:58:56 -0400 (EDT)
Fellow nuts,

I have just received my copy of "TCs Forever," by Michael Sherrell.
Having spent >$70 for a book about a car I have never owned (I did drive
one once, briefly), I had to steal an hour from my erstwhile employer, who
will never miss it, and leaf through it.

What a labor of love, and what an incredible reference.  I now have a
purpose in life.  I need a TC to go with the book.  The question is, can I
save faster than they appreciate?

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910