re: Mini, well-balanced

Subject: re: Mini, well-balanced
From: Andy Mace <AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 10:53:07 PDT
I haven't seen anyone else answer you, Phil, so I thought I'd try. I'd
taped the show and watched it last (Wed.) night. I did hear Jay Leno say
something about Mini-Cooper, but the car looked to me to be a plastic (?)
replica of something more along the lines of a Honda 600 sedan. I
wouldn't be surprised to find out that it doesn't weigh much more than
Steverino's claimed 200 lb. weight.

I wonder if Steve Allen or Jack Paar collect cars; Johnny Carson usually
had something interesting, and Jay seems to own all kinds of great stuff,
including LBCs and LBBs (or are they LBMs?).

Andy Mace, too old to stay up late, but still young enough to program a
VCR -- somewhere SE of Albany, NY