XKE's anyone??

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: XKE's anyone??
From: 3030P@VM1.CC.NPS.NAVY.MIL
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 94 14:38:41 PDT
Hi All,
  I've been on the 'brit cars' net for just a few days and am already enjoying
the good ideas and helpful hints. However, I haven't seen any posts from anyone
with XKE's. Are there any XKE folks out there??
  I have just become the proud father of a '71 XKE roadster, in dire need of
an interior to seperate its rusty doors. It's been sitting for ten years in a
barn, in Missouri. It is back to the running stage, but it will be my winter
project this year.
  LLoyd -new baby in the house, and the honeymoon is over-