LBC Lunch

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC Lunch
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:07:51 -0700
For the past month I've been noticing a Sunbeam Alpine in a "donated cars"
For Sale lot.  It is on Lafayette, in Santa Clara, just north of
the train tracks. I stopped by today to check it out.

They said that it's a '61 (it has the pointy fins), it is red, with
wire wheels.  It is basically straight (20-20 paint job).  It has dual
down draft zenith carbs. It has wire wheels, the interior is fair.
They are asking $1500 for it.  A peek inside the engine compartment
doesn't show anything obvious missing.  If I remember correctly the
 body number is 5284.

A few minutes after that, I saw a chap pull into a parking lot in front of
me while driving a rather pretty Anglia Deluxe.  I stopped to chat.
His name is Russ, he mentioned that he is looking for some front struts.
If people have any good lines on enfo goodies, drop me a line at
lrc@red4est.com and I'll pass them on.

   Larry
--
I want to have profound thoughts and have other people implement them.- T. Bird
lrc@red4est.com                                     http://www.red4est.com/lrc