Des Moines Iowa, Tuesday, August 22?

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Des Moines Iowa, Tuesday, August 22?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:40:16 -0500
There is going to be a cosmic alignment in Des Moines on Tuesday, August 22.

Bob Metz will be stopping overnight on his way west to Denver from the Lotus
Owners Gathering in Ottawa.

Phil Ethier will be stopping overnight on his way north, driving his TR4 to
its new home in Saint Paul from its old home in San Antonio.

This was not planned, but seems like a good opportunity for a sports-car
get-together.   So where can we meet in the evening for something to eat,
some liquid refreshment and a whole lot of bench-racing with the local
autocrossers and Britcar enthusiasts?  Someplace with a parking lot where we
can look at each other's cars.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban, and TR4 to come
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green