Joplin

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Joplin
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:50:59 -0500
I wrote:

>Monday night, looks like Joplin, MO is the place to be.  Suggestions for
>safe place for me and car?  Where's the party?

Nothing.  Not a peep.  Are there no autocrossers or Britcar folks in this
neck of the woods?  Are there any woods?

Seriously, if Joplin is not a good place for car folk, I'm willing to
reroute.  So where should I stop essentially between Dallas and Des Moines?

I suppose I could go the other way and go to Wichita instead.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green