Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota emergency numbers req

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota emergency numbers requested.
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:54:02 -0500
It's final.  I'm definitely going to San Antonio on Saturday August 19 to
pick up the 1962 TR4.

I hope to see many of you at the autocross in Waco on Sunday August 20.

The Wichita Kansas (Monday) and Des Moines Iowa (Tuesday) evening
get-together spots will be announced shortly.  The locals are discussing
locations now.

Meanwhile, if any folks along the route would like to give me their phone
numbers and locations in case I have some problems (A 38-year-old TR4?  What
could go wrong?) along the way.  I have just renewed my VTR membership, but
have not had enough time to get their emergency list.  I have signed up to
be ON the emergency list when I get back home.

Anyway, it goes without saying that I will not give out your phone numbers
or addresses to anyone else.

I will be unavailable in the Internet after Friday evening.  I will be
carrying cell phone 651-398-6616.  It may not always receive, depending on
location, buy my voice-mail is supposed to work regardless.

Thanks to all the folks who have helped so far.  My twelve years in these
mailing lists has been very enjoyable due to all the great people I have met
online.  I'm looking forward to meeting many of you personally.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban,  1962 TR4 soon!
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green