Re: FW: Did you name your home?

To: "Marquis, Gary" <GMARQUIS@csuchico.edu>
Subject: Re: FW: Did you name your home?
From: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:13:10 -0700
After years of working on cars and building airplanes in my garage I
finally got a hanger at the local airport that was big enough for my
small plane, various car projects and all my tools.  After I moved
everything to the hanger I ran into the problem of wanting to fix
something at the house and not having the tool at the house.  The
conversations with my wife would go like this, "Will you fix "XYZ".  I
can't, the tool is at the hanger.  This went on for a couple of weeks
when the wife said, "And I don't want to hear that the tool is at the
HANGER!"  I thought about this for a second and replied, "the tool is
not at the house".  So in essence, that has become the name of the
hanger ie. "Not at the house".
Mike Denman
1966 Marcos
1965 Lotus7