Hydragas Pipes ...where?

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hydragas Pipes ...where?
From: "Matt Rathney-Quinn" <tfg.tv2@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:44:28 +0100
I know many wouldn't consider it a classic but...

Does anyone know where one can obtain replacement suspension
(hydragas\hydrolastic) pipes for an early type Austin\Rover Metro?

Matt Rathney-Quinn

Please reply to: matt@tfgtv.co.uk

TFG Arts and Media
Professional Corporate Video for SMALL Business!

www.tfgtv.co.uk