Seena Beeza?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Seena Beeza?
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:25:54 GMT
  While at the Des Plaines show this weekend I saw a 1954 BSA
  motorcycle that sort of grabbed me. I'm a 4-wheel Triumph guy I have
  been toying with getting an older motorcycle to restore. At any rate
  I waited around for the owner to return, but had to leave before he
  returned.

  The BSA sort of reminded me of My TR4 when I first saw it (guess I'm
  a sucker for a sad story). What grabbed me the most was the art on
  the tank. The picture was the skeletal angel of a WWI fighter pilot.
  On the transmission cover there was a painting of a figher plane of
  the same era (I suppose) flying off into the sunset. While the
  painwork was faded yellow and cracked the artist's talent really sang
  though the crust of time.

  I was wondering if the owner was planning on restoring the bike, or
  if would be interested in selling it.

  If anyone knows the owner please could you get back to me?

  Greg Petrolati

http://profiles.msn.com.