RE: MGA twin cam

To: "'Neil Sherry'" <neil@sherry02.freeserve.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: MGA twin cam
From: Paul Garside <Paul.Garside@seagatesoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 02:47:56 -0700
Hi Neil et al,

Production engineering would certainly have been done at Morris Engines (as
opposed to Austin). By the way, was this plant at Coventry? I had assumed it
was at Oxford.

Gerald Palmer claims in his book "Auto Architect" to have made the original
design, and shows drawings. Like most things Palmer did, it wasn't quite
right out of the box, but was eventually got right. Perhaps this always
happens with new designs.

Who do you believe?

Paul.