US West coast - ABFM feedback for Palo Alto & LA

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: US West coast - ABFM feedback for Palo Alto & LA
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 00 09:01:29 -0700
I have been e-mailing Richard Feibusch who puts on the Palo Alto and an
LA All British Field meet.

The subject is the yearly "souvenir" that comes with your meet entry.

I was telling him I liked the cups a lot but could he move the logo to
the side so a cup could be displayed hanging.

His reply indicated that he wanted to do cups but people seemed to prefer
meet dash plaques instead & all feedback is welcome.  SO I thought I
would send this out to illicit additional feedback.

Would you prefer to receive a cup or a dash plaque

Feedback should be sent directly to

Richard Feibusch, rfeibusch@loop.com

Please do not send it to the mail list or directly to me.

Let him know which you prefer.  The e-mail below has had non subject
content removed for brevity.

> Dear TeriAnn,
>
> Thanks for the good word - I share your opinion about the logo placement (I
> draw and color separate these myself)

> We probably will not do mugs again for a while unless I get a
> bunch of positive inquiries but do I like the "collect 'em all"
> aspect of this.
>
> The most requested item at this point seems to be dash plaques

>  Next mug will probably feature a Land Rover or a Triumph.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.