TR4 Parts... the last of them, I think

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR4 Parts... the last of them, I think
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:26:25 -0400
A few more parts have surfaced... I really want to clean this stuff out.

4-Blade TR4 fan, for the purist.. restored; w/ mounting rubbers
$25.00
Generators; I believe they work; I have two
ea $20.00
63 AmpDelco Alternator (I was going to do the conversion)             $20.00
Bag 'O Horn Parts.. pushes, slip rings, etc.
$10.00
Demister Vents (need refinishing, but the studs are solid)                pr
$10.00
Grille, Facia Board Vent (these are the vents on the far ends of the dash,
TR Part Numbers 705002 and 705001) Excellent condition
pr $15.00
Plate, Switch Mounting (TR part number 569927) for dashboard; Not concours
quality        $5.00
Knob, lever (TR part no 601678) for fresh air vent; includes the little
retaining screw            ea $5.00
Reinforcement, switch mounting (behind the Plate, switch mounting)
$2.00
Rod, Vent mechanism (opens the vent) w/ grommet  (611117)
$2.00

I think that's all, but who knows.

Don