Subject: US West coast - ABFM feedback for Palo Alto & LA

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>, British-cars@autox.team.net
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:22:07 -0700
Mugs, plaques, hats, shirts, I don't care as long as it doesn't have some
other marque on it!

I have the hat from a few years ago with the MGB on it.  As a Sunbeam
Alpine owner for 21 years, it just feels funny to wear an MGB on my head!
(and what a headache too).  I'd rather see some more car neutral stuff
pictured, like wire wheels, knock-offs, racing gloves, British flags, etc.,
or multiple marques.  If multiple marques, I can see not having ALL
marques, and not even Sunbeams.

Now of course when I finally get that MG TA-TC, I'll gladly wear a hat
sporting the octagon!

Jay