My final, final, additions to the TR4 parts list

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: My final, final, additions to the TR4 parts list
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:23:44 -0400
A couple of additional parts have surfaced:

Hood Sticks for a TR4 (maybe you call them top bows), excellent condition,
with original webbing       $25.00
Distributor, D25, #40795A, no cap rotor or points... Vacuum advance unit is
present, but there is a big "N.G." on it. This is a good unit, little play
in the shaft... $50.00

and the last parts ...drum roll please....

Original metal NOT PLASTIC escutcheons for steering column... one left for
signal light switch... one right with hole for the OD. Nice pieces, need
paint.        Pair    $15.00

Don Sforza      Connecticut Triumph Register      KA1WV
1966 Morgan 4/4
1974 TR6