Tachometers

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tachometers
From: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:01:06 -0700
Hi Group,
A couple of months ago (ok, it was probably last Spring) I asked the
list for recommendations on Tachometer repair for a Smiths tachometer.
I live near Palo Alto Speedometer and Instrument repair but have found
them to be very very slow and fairly expensive.  Someone on the list
responded that they had their tachometer "repaired" by having someone
put in a new type of "movement" that is better and more accurate while
maintaining the original look etc. If that person could give me the
vendors name again, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mike Denman
1966 Marcos
1965 Lotus7