Re: LBC publicity

To: <Herald1200@aol.com>, <ARoman4047@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: LBC publicity
From: "Neil Sherry" <neil@sherry02.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:00:19 -0000
Judging by the slumped position of the person in the right hand seat, I
think this is a left hand drive car. As far as I know pre-war Alfas (and
Dolomites) were all RHD. It also appears to have twin tail-pipes, one at
each rear corner - could be non original/standard but more likely is that
this is a US built car.
Neil