RE: Pertonix ignition & Lucas fog lamps on e-bay

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Pertonix ignition & Lucas fog lamps on e-bay
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 02 22:44:36 -0800
>TerriAnn:
>
>This links do not seem to work.

The URLs were on confrimation e-mails.  Maybe they only work from my
e-mail address?  Anyway, I went to both pages and copied the URL so
hopefully this time they are correct.

>>I have a new pertonix electronic ignition for neg earth TR3 & 4, MGB and
>>early spridgets

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180775940
2&r=0&t=0

>>Also I've just added a usd pair of classic six inch Lucas fog lamps.
>>These are the ones with the silver bullit in the centre of the lens.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180797852
2&r=0&t=0

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937