Re: new V-8 Fiat

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new V-8 Fiat
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 03:24:05 -0500
Now you've made me sad...I was offered a chance to buy a Siata Spyder a
long time ago, with that same little V8.  It was a little rough and he
wanted my then 2 year old 1971 MGB and some cash, about $1000 if I
remember.  I never heard of Siata before then, and I couldn't raise the
money and I really liked my MG anyway so the deal never went thru.  Oh well.

Fred Talmadge
http://www.96trees.com