did you lose a roll of film?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>,
Subject: did you lose a roll of film?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 01:05:14 -0500
At VTR2002, Bob Fogt, the autocross course tester, found a roll of 35mm film
in a largely-smashed container plastic.  It looked like it may have been run
over.  We decided it would be unwise to open the container, since the
cassette was unlikely to be light-tight.   I taped it up and later brought
it to a photofinisher who opened it in the darkroom, souped the film, made
up a Kodak CD, and charged me about 12 bucks for the special handling.  I
have the negatives and the CD.

Subjects are:

Triumphs in convoy.

Triumphs at racetrack.  I'm guessing Mid-Ohio.  A track billboard is
apparently for a GM dealer in Columbus.  One shot through a fence at a TR6
with zebra sides and a race tableaux on the bonnet.

More convoy, including pouring coolant into RZR EGE 1 on the side of a
freeway.

Three shots of US Air Force jets on the ground.

If you think this might be yours, I will email you a picture or two for
confirmation, then mail you the CD and negatives.

Sorry to bug the lists, but I lost a lot of time trying the more direct
approach and came to a dead end.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com