Re: Rear Lamp Gasket

To: Oldlbc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear Lamp Gasket
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:07:52 -0700
My personal preference is polyurethane.  This stuff will last forever.
The down side is that it's expensive and is kind of glossy looking
compared
to the original rubbers used.

Check out http://www.mcmaster.com.  They sell all kinds of rubber
products,
plus a lot of other stuff.  Also there is information on their site about

the relative resistance of the different rubber types to moisture, oil,
UV, etc.

Roland