Re: Rear Lamp Gasket

To: <ARoman4047@aol.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Lamp Gasket
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:37:29 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: <ARoman4047@aol.com>
To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 2:13 PM

,
> and the existing ones are really dried out & starting to crack apart.
TIA.

> Andy H. >>
>
> Try:
>
> <<  http://www.metrommp.com/  >>

These guys are in Coon Rapids Minnesota USA and have also gone under the
name "Old Car World".  They make rubber parts on site and also have a store
where they sell POR-15 and the like.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com