Springthing 2004

To: BluegrassClub@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Springthing 2004
From: BluegrassClub@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:40:37 EST
Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
Springthing 2004
Danville, KY
May 14-16 2004

This year our successful annual event moves to another great location,
Danville, Kentucky.  Our host hotel will be the Holiday Inn Express with a
special
room rate of only $59 per night.

Our always excellent Hospitality Suite, Inventive Awards, hilarious Funkhana
are all on the weekend's agenda.

Saturday enter the Popularity Car Show featuring all your favorite Healeys.
Followed by a Rally amid the historic and always interesting roads of Central
Kentucky. Our backroads offer beautiful horse farms, fieldstone fences,
meandering creeks and rolling fields of tobacco and cattle.

 Saturday evening enjoy a fine Awards Banquet and special Auction. Trophies
for the winners and a few surprises are always on the agenda. After dinner our
Auctioneer will entertain you while pitching his fine Healeywares

It's about seeing the cars, talking to their owners, meeting fellow
enthusiasts, and enjoying the friendships of new and old friends who share your
passion
for our favorite Marque.
Please join us!

Visit the Springthing web site at