Re: UK phone number

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: UK phone number
From: Peter van der Linden <pvdl@afu.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:47:53 -0800
On Feb 8, 2004, at 5:53 PM, Fred Thomas wrote:

> I need a phone number if possible in Scotland or does any list member
> know of
> this gent, he is a UK e-bay vendor ?
>
> Jon Peck
> 5 Lovedale Rd.
> Balerno, Edinburg
> EH147DW
> Scotland

You can call the operator of your long distance service,
and ask for "International Directory Assistance for the U.K."

They will put you through to an operator in Scotland
who can look this person up and provide the phone number if
it is listed.

Last time I did this, I don't believe there was a charge for it, either.
But these day, who knows?

      Peter