Re: Shipping a car from England to the East Coast of the USA

To: "Mike Denman" <mikedenman@sbcglobal.net>, <usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Shipping a car from England to the East Coast of the USA
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 07:39:27 +0100
Hi Mike, do a search on our site at www.classic-car-world.co.uk for storage
and transport under the trader section, this should return you some details
of shippers.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.