Trying to ID some old car club badges

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trying to ID some old car club badges
From: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:47:56 -0500
Hello All
Thought this was a good place to start with IDing some old sports car
club badges I added to my collection recently.

Long Island European Car Club- Its easy to identify but I'm wondering if
it still exists. Badge has outline of Long Island superimposed on red
white and blue stripes with name of club in dark letters on white
background. There is a cogged edge in black outside the name of the
club. Anybody got any info or history on this club?

LE RC MSD CC - Circular badge. Steering wheel major part of design with
black outer rim and 3 white spokes with those holes in them. Horn button
in the center has a large black S on a white background surrounded by a
black ring. Background of the badge behind the steeriing wheel is red.
In the top third is: LE RC in white, a white star on a square black
background, and MSD in brass lettering. Bottom 2/3ds have crossed
checkered flags with white CC. Any ideas of where or when on this one?
Likely east coast US.

SCASC - Shield shape white background red lettering A in the center is
larger than the SC to the left and right of it. The cross bar of the A
is a black head on generic sports car. My guess might be South Carolina
Auto Sports Club, but again anybody know more on this one.

Got all of these from one supplier and also got a Tarheel Sports Car
Club badge from North Carolina. From the web, that club still exists,
but it is interesting to note that the flag in their current emblem has
changed from the Confederate flag to that of the state of North Carolina.

I have pictures that I could send, but didnt include here because the
digest won't take them.

Thanks for any help or directing me to some help.

Best for theholiday season.
Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net