[British-cars] Temporary Garage / Shelter for sale

To: rovernet@lyris.ccdata.com, British Cars SOL
Subject: [British-cars] Temporary Garage / Shelter for sale
From: Glen Wilson <rovercar@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:56:33 -0400
TEMPORARY GARAGE / SHELTER FOR SALE

Photos at      http://quakertech.net/garage/

I have for sale a temporary garage that is 16' wide by 20' deep with
roll-up doors at both ends and 8' side walls. I purchased this years ago
at a cost of  $1500 to house two classic cars and possibly serve as a
paint booth. Unfortunately, we moved before I got it assembled. We're
now moving again, and this thing needs to find a good home. It is all as
I received it. Galvanized steel support bars are all bound together with
metal straps for shipping. The extra-cost UV-resistant white rip-stop
material is still in its original unopened plastic bag. Anchoring
system, hardware, and roll-up doors are also as they came. The assembly
instructions are included.

16' wide
20' deep
10' high at center peak
8' at vertical sides
Roll-up doors at both ends

Material is an optional extra-cost white with ripstop which was supposed
to be more resistant to UV damage and would also allow soft light to
penetrate and illuminate interior. Two 1970 P6 Rover sedans (comparable
to a full-size Volvo 740 or 940) will fit in here with ample space at
the ends. Had planned to use it not only as a shelter but as a paint
booth. The 16'x20' was a custom size.

Since I never assembled it, I have no pictures. The picture with the
Jeep in it gives you an excellent idea of how it is constructed.
Remember, the one for sale is 16' wide and 20' deep, 8' at the side
walls and 10' at the peak. The picture with the Mercedes in it might
give you a better idea of how this garage would look when assembled. I
ordered the white covering because it was thicker than the standard
cover material but would allow some light to pass through and brighten
the interior. In most places, including my suburban town, temporary
structures like these require no building permit or zoning variances.

As I said, I paid $1500 for this several years ago. I am willing to
accept any reasonable offer. It must be removed from my property fairly
soon.

Glen Wilson
610-410-8161
Wallingford, PA 19086