[British-cars] Factory hardtop rear clamp

To: mg-MGB@yahoogroups.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs
Subject: [British-cars] Factory hardtop rear clamp
From: Duvall Mike <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:01:39 -0500
A friend of mine is looking for the rear brackets for a MGB factory
hardtop and called me wanting to see if he could borrow mine to have
copies made.  I never really gave it much thought but I think I have
a factory hardtop because it looks like the one in the Vic Brit
catalog.   Anyone have a source for these brackets?  Anyone willing
to loan me one so Jim and I can have them made?

Thanks,   Mike